Introductory and Explanatory Provisions
1. This Law states the basic terms, legal and property relations, origin, expiration and registration of enslavement and other matters concerning enslavement within the territory of the OWK
2. This Law does not cover the responsibilities and behavior of slaves.
These are stated through state regulations or updated orders by Lady Slavers.
3. This Law relates only to slaves registered in the International Registry of Slaves according to Decree 5B/2001
Definition of a Slave
For the purposes of this Law a slave is understood as a creature older than 18 years of age, who on the basis of his voluntary decision made in writing or orally has relinquished all human rights to the benefit of his Lady Owner, and is therefore no longer considered to be a human being, but rather the personal property of his Lady Owner.
Definition of Slavery
For the purposes of this Law a Lady Slave Owner is understood as a Woman owning at least one head of slave properly registered in the International Registry of Slaves according to Decree 5B/2001
A state slave is a registered slave owned by Queen of the OWK
, designated for public service within the territory of the OWK
A private slave is:
1. A registered slave owned by the Queen,that isn't designated for public slavery
2. A registered slave owned by a Lady Citizen
of the OWK, Lady Member of the Queen's Guard
or a Court Lady
A foreign slave is a registered slave owned by a Woman, Who isn't a Lady Citizen of the OWK, but is presently staying within its territory .
Origin and Validity of Enslavement
1.after the conclusion of a written contract between the candidate for enslavement and the Lady Slave Owner
2.after oral agreement between the candidate for enslavement and the Lady Slave Owner, when at least one other Lady is present.
Enslavement is validated by registration of the slave in the International Registry of Slaves (IRS).
Length of Enslavement
1. The length of enslavement is determined in writing or orally according to §7 of this Law.
After expiration of this period the slave must have his personal freedom returned.
2. If the length of enslavement is not determined ahead of time in the agreement according to §7, the length of enslavement is determined by Lady Owner.
Ownership of slaves
1. Only Ladies 18 years of age and older may own personal slaves.
2. The Lady Owner is totally responsible for the behavior and actions of Her slave.
3. Damage to a slave is considered to be damage to personal property and a Lady Owner is authorized to request through the court a suitable replacement or compensation.
4. The Lady Owner is required to pay all costs for feeding and stabling the slave within the territory of the OWK
5. Ownership of the slave is legal only after his registration in the International Registry of Slaves (IRS)
Registration of slaves into the International Registry of Slaves
1. The International Registry of Slaves has been created according to Decree 5B/2001 in order to register the ownership of slaves.
2. Every slave owned by a Lady Slaver must be registered in the International Registry of Slaves within 10 days after taking She assumes ownership.
3. A slave's former Lady Owner must report sale, donation or death of a slave within 10 days of such incident to the International Registry of Slaves.
4. Any burden held against the slave for the benefit of another person of the Female sex such as long term rent, right of lien, right to discretionary use and other such rights must be reported to the International Registry of Slaves within 10 days of .
5. Escape of a slave from enslavement or any other similar act by the slave must be reported to the International Registry of Slaves within 2 days of the incident.
1. Every slave must be marked 24 hours a day in such a manner so that it is immediately possible to identify his Lady Owner.
2. Moreover within the territory of the OWK every slave must be marked with a black dot at least 1 centimeter in diameter in the middle of his forehead.
Trading of slaves
1. Every Lady 18 years of age or older may purchase or sell slaves.
2. Trading of slaves at official slave auctions in the OWK, this trading is governed by the rules listed in Decree 11B/2001
Use of slaves
1. The Lady Owner may use the slave in Her ownership for any legal activity without limitation.
2. A slave that is not in private ownership may only be used with the permission of his Lady Owner.
3. State slaves may be used only when such use it is not in conflict with orders that they received from the Queen or Lady Members of the Queen's Guard.
Treatment of slaves
1. The Lady Owner may treat a slave in Her ownership as She wishes without limitation.
2.Privately owned slaves may not be damaged.
Rights of the slave
1. The slave has no rights.
2. The single exception are rights arising from a contract or other written or oral agreement, from which enslavement originated - according to § 7.
Conditions for visit by private and foreign slaves to the Territory of the OWK
1. The private or foreign slave may move within the territory only with his Lady Owner or on with Her written permission, which the slave must maintain on his person at all times.
2. If a lone, private or foreign slave is found within the territory of the OWK and doesn't have permission from his Lady Owner to move about freely, he will be arrested and imprisoned until his Lady Owner retrieves him.
3. The Lady Owner is required to pay the OWK in full any costs arising from the arrest and imprisonment of the slave according to the previous paragraph.
4. Lady Citizens of the OWK are required upon entering the territory of the OWK to indicate in Their passport the number of slaves accompanying Them to the OWK.
5. Foreign slaves must be listed in the Lady Owner's Entrance Visa
6. The Lady Owner is required to pay a fee for the visit of Her slave to the territory of the OWK according to Law no.6.
7. Behavior of the slave within the territory of the OWK is further governed by the provisions of Decree 3B/2001
1. This Law becomes valid on the date of its signing.
2. This Law takes effect on the date of its publication on the official Internet page of the OWK.
In Black City on September 25, 2001
Her Royal Majesty
Queen of the OWK