DECREE GOVERNING THE HOLDING OF STATE FUNCTIONS
Determination of the Term State Function
A State Function in the wording of this Decree is understood as a function, to which the person in question is named by the Queen of the OWK
, and who is in direct relation with OWK activities or its individual organizational components.
Types of State Functions
- The basic types of state functions are:
- The Supreme Administrator
- The First Hoffmistress of the Queen's Palace
- The Second Hoffmistress of the Queen's Palace
- The Third Hoffmistress of the Queen's Palace
- Lady Administrator of the State Treasury
- Lady Guardian of the State Seal
- Lady Judge of the State Court
- Lady Judge of the Civil Court
- Headmistress of the State Prison
- Directress of the Shop and the Library
- Lady Boss of Internet Servants
- Mistress of Pain - Official State Lady Executor
- Principal Riding Mistress
- Instructress of Retraining Stays
- Directress of the International Registry of Slaves (IRS)
- The Queen of the OWK has the right to create other State Functions or cancel existing ones at any time.
Naming of a Lady to a State Function
- The Queen shall name the Lady to a State Function
- Only Lady Citizens of the OWK may be named to a State Function.
Recalling from a State Function
The Queen is authorized to recall the Lady in question from performance of the State Function at any time without giving a reason.
Remuneration for Performance of a State Function
No material remuneration is paid for performance of a State Function.
Rights and Advantages Related to State Functions
- the right to use the title "Highly Noble Lady"
- the right to including Her function in connection with other titles
- preference for accommodation in the Area of the Queen's Palace during State Celebrations
- freedom from the responsibility to pay entrance fees at State Celebrations
- the right to personal audience with the Queen
- persons committing a crime against a Lady performing a State Function will be punished to the maximum the law prescribes
Requirements and Responsibilities While Performing a State Function
- Ladies performing a State Function represent the OWK, and their behavior and actions towards third parties must reflect this.
- A Lady performing a State function is required to perform Her Function with the maximum possible care, thoroughness and always to the benefit of the OWK
- This Decree assumes validity on the date of its signing.
- This Decree takes effect on the day it is publicized on the official OWK Web site.
In Black City on December 20, 2001
Her Royal Majesty
Queen of the OWK